Posted by Amber Carlston at 2/27/2008 09:24:00 AM
• How long we did date? We dated for 10 months before I decided to go on a mission, he wrote me every week but one. I got home in August and he gave me the ring in September. Married on December 16th 2004
• How old is Chris? 28, 3 days older than me
• Who said I love you first? I don't remember
• Who is taller? Chris is taller by 1.5 inches
• Who can sing better? Chris is a great singer - me? tone-deaf
• Who does the laundry? ME, but he's good at sorting color loads
• Who does the dishes? Chris would rather dig his eyes out with a spoon than do dishes - so I DO, and we'll have a dishwasher in our house - PHEW!
• Who pays the bills? Chris does, but I'm the tightwad
• Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Chris does now, we switch off.
• Who mows the lawn? I do, Chris edges
• Who cooks dinner? ummm- we don't have a kitchen yet
• Who drives? We both do
• Who is more stubborn? I'd say Chris - but I'm pretty sure he'd say me
• Who has more friends? Chris does, I'm kindof socially retarded.
• Who has more siblings? Chris has 2 brothers and 3 sisters. I have 1 sister and 3 brothers. He's got me by one.
• Biggest differences? I'm a list/schedule oriented person, he thinks it's silly. He's a shopping-therapy type person - I'm the penny pincher
• Favorite things? Chris is the most loyal friend I know. Very creative, and a great communicator.
He loves playing with kids. Appreciates the outdoors. Likes to iron.
Posted by Amber Carlston at 2/24/2008 04:11:00 PM
So, I've seen funny transcripts of chats on blogs before and here is my first. Jay and Jessie (their blog) and Amber and I have been known to catch each other online every once and a while... particularly poignant are those early Friday nights when we make each other laugh- why go out when you can couple chat from the comfort of your own home/bed?
me: enjoying your iPhone[?]... JERK!
Jay: OH YES.
Jay: zero regrets
me: (jealousy raging)
it really is just a fantastic little device
me: you're a fantastic little device
Jay: But I'll be jealous when you get your 40 gig 3G phone in a year
me: so... here we are again on a Friday night
Jay: we have gotten so much cooler with age.
Jay: remember when we would actually hang out? lame.
Jay: internet hanging out is way cooler
I'm cooler online anyways
Jay: ya....twitter n'stuff
Jay: synergies or something
me: Serious other people p0wnage!
ALL YER FRIDAY NIGHTS ARE BELONG TO US!
how goes things anyways?
me: Don't go there
Jay: I'm waiting for you to call me and say that you need help moving in. I've been blocking out my saturdays for weeks now.
me: wiping the tears of coolness away (W00T W00T)
Jay: sorry. i suck
me: Stellar high though, Capt Kill-Joy!
Jay: and the buzz kills
Posted by Chris Carlston at 2/21/2008 03:15:00 AM
Posted by Amber Carlston at 2/19/2008 11:50:00 PM